Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy New Month!!!

Am grateful to God who has kept us all, some didn't make it to the new month. Am just full of praise to Him for keeping us. Its going to be a great month for me I just know, I feel stronger than i have in months both spiritually and physically. The battle is not to the strong nor the race to the swift but it is of the Lord who showeth mercy. Thank you soooooo much Lord.

Firstly my thanks to all those who sent me mails, twits and are following me. Thank you for your words of encouragement too they mean more than you will ever know. BUT please note that I didn't start this blog to get pity from anyone or what you call cheap fame (you know who you are and yes am talking to you). I was doing great before the blog..........so if u know you have nothing nice or encouraging to say shut Ur pie hole, OK?

Of cos I wasn't forced into having sex, in fact I willingly opened my legs and with plenty love in my heart sef.... the purpose of this blog is to reach out to people like me, it doesn't matter how you got the disease, don't let people put you down. Being positive doesn't change you from being faithful to being promiscuous or vice verse, it doesn't change you from being black to white ........you get my drift. Also to reach out to those that are negative, to educate them about the disease, yes its bad, kills and all but believe me there are worse diseases out there than HIV e.g cancer. Guess what am trying to say is that people living with HIV are still humans with feelings, dreams, hopes and pains just like the average human being.

That being said lets move on. Some of you really want to know the face behind the blog but is it really necessary abi its just 'asiri' that is hungering you people??? If u were in my shoes would you show ur face? now be honest with ur replies. Anyway Superman doesn't want me to be known yet. Superman is my hommie, lover, friend, my biggest source of comfort and guess what people he is negative.I just love the guy he is truly my Superman......heheheheh.  How I told him and how we got to this stage is gist for another day......so keep reading.   *bigsmile

No comments:

Post a Comment