Monday, June 4, 2012

So..............

So... its a new month, new dreams, new hopes, new "lie lie" resolutions.


So... 153 or more people are dead, just like that and they are still telling us stories.


So... went for my check up and am still positive but with a higher cd4 count. #happydance


So... heard a new drug is out to help or rather protect those that are negative from getting positive. (y una no do the drug since na?)


So.... saw a girl who was a size 4 jogging and me a size 10 (not my real size but heyyyyyy who's checking #talktothehand) sitting in a cab wolfing down a double sized chicken burger.


So... a friend of mine who is 30 got married to a 56 yrs old man, love is blind and apparently age is really nothing but a number (not saying there's anything wrong with it oo I just admire her courage)


So... I would love to take a trip to the Bahamas (looking for sugar daddy or lover boy to sponsor the trip) #seriousface. I wont infect you, I ll buy that new drug for you to keep and protect you cos if something do you, who go sponsor the other trips naa? but to help protect you better we ll be just verrrrryyyyyyy GOOD friends. (I know bad belle people will say ......that's how she got the disease in the first place....looking for sugar daddy up and down mchewwwwww!!!!!) #heheheheheheheh


So... I went to apply for a job and had to fight my way through...... didn't know I still had that kind of physical strength.


So... Linda Ikeji said  in her interview with Yesterday and Today "Instead of being anonymous, let people know the person behind the blog. it helps". ermmmmmmm if you were me would you want to be known? #justasking........ PS I love ur blog #kisskiss (it never hurts to kiss ass once in a while but am serious about my question sha) 


So... I really have nothing to say today, its one of those days where nothing is happening but everything is happening, you get? Heck me sef I "dont get" but if you do kindly explain to the rest of us clueless fellas.


#hugsandkisses







3 comments:

  1. I love your spirit. You are so up beat and cheerful. First time here and now following. I laughed out loud at sugar daddy for trips. No mind bad belle pipo jare. I fantasize about it all the time too, but no liver. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwwww thanks. Comments like this keep me going. love ur blog too. Ur guest writer said it all, me sef wan marry ooooooo.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love your spirit babe. Light, feathery and serious. Always something to laugh at and learn from at the same time. Stay well and stay strooooooongg!!!!. You know who :-)

    ReplyDelete